Our Covid-19 policy at Highland Glen Lodges January 2021
Managing your booking
Until we are confident that the current pandemic is over we are implementing some new rules for our lodges. Our Booking site is open and you may make a provisional booking. However you should take the time to read the following.
We encourage you to ring us on 07831 158350 or 01862 821689 to discuss your requirements.
1. We cannot accept any bookings for stays which begin during the current Lockdown period imposed by the Scottish Government.
2. If future restrictions are imposed either by the Scottish Government, the UK Government or Highland Council which mean that we have to close or restrict occupancy, then we cannot guarantee that your booking will be honoured. If we have to cancel that booking we would contact you and try to re-arrange a date if desired. Any money paid (other than the £50) would in this case be refunded.
3. At the time of writing, all members of a party should be from one household.
4. Whilst we will always try to allocate you the lodge of your choice, to maximise distancing, there is a small chance that we might have to ask you to choose another Lodge. All Lodges are the same size and layout.
5. For enquiries from outside the UK, please email us email@example.com or phone +44 (0) 1862 821689. German and French spoken.
6. We will reserve the right to decline a booking.
7. Your booking is accepted subject to the following terms:
- The payment schedule and cancellation policy as outlined in our Standard Terms and Conditions is temporarily suspended. The payment schedule as shown below will apply.
- For all new reservations we require a Non-refundable booking fee of £50 which will be deducted from the final payment due.
- The full cost of your booking (minus the £50 booking fee) will be payable 30 days prior to your arrival.
- You will be liable for the full payment of your reservation if you cancel within 30 days of your booked stay
- To comply with safeguarding measure we require the name and contact details of every member of your party
- 3 days prior to your arrival, we will require written confirmation
- that you and all members of your party do not have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- that you and all members of your party are not waiting for the results of any Covid-19 tests.
- that you and all members of your party have not been abroad in the last 14 days.
- that you and any members of your party are not subject to any quarantine restrictions or self-isolation requirements.
- whether you are any members of your party have received a Covid-19 vaccination.
- Whilst visiting our lodges you and any members of your party must obey any Scottish Government requirements regarding social distancing and mixing of households in operation at the time of your visit.
Should you have to cancel your holiday for personal reasons within 30 days of your arrival, we regret that we will not be able to refund any monies paid. We urge you to take out a relevant Travel Insurance policy to suit your own individual circumstances prior to travel and immediately after booking your holiday if you do not already have a suitable policy in force covering the dates you have booked.
Planning to keep you safe
For your added safety whilst staying at our lodges we have implemented the following procedures for the protection of you and all on the site
- Your lodge will have been left unoccupied for a minimum of 3 days prior to your arrival
- Prior to cleaning your Lodge will have been sanitised using fogging equipment
- Prior to cleaning all appropriate items eg keys, remote controls and switches will have been sanitised using UVC light equipment
- A lodge clean would be expected to take between 6-7 hours
- All bedding will be covered with additional waterproof covers
- A plentiful supply of hygiene products is left in each Lodge
- It is with regret that we are having to close the guest laundry, stop the use of the DVD library, books, games and shared freezer as we feel this area is a potential infection risk. However we will try to manage the needs of individual guests.
Adrian & Trude Owen
Highland Glen Lodges, Inchcape, Rogart, Sutherland IV28 3UD
01862 821689 07717 222 688